Laissez le bon temps rouler! – Let the good times roll!!
Bourbon Street is coming to Denver!! Join 2,000 friends for Mardi Gras, 7 Deadly Sins. Wander around the street and collect beads with your Hurricane. Bourbon street is being created for your enjoyment inside EXDO Event Center and Tracks Nightclub.
- Festival: 2,000 people, 10,000+ free beads, 32,000 sq ft of Bourbon Street!
- Visuals: Massive video stage. Renowned artist Jim Barter is creating 14 foot buildings with full balconies and hidden courtyards.
- Music: Live bands include Rowdy Shadehouse, Brothers of Brass and Street Bands. Multiple DJ’s spinning Zydeco, hip-hop, dance hits, and Mardi Gras favorites. Join the impromptu band parades inside the venue.
- Bar: Exotico Tequila and Everclear – Hurricane Drink Specials, Slushy Bar,
- Entertainment: 30 male/female models tossing beads, jesters, drum leaders, Party Panda and Gustav Gator will be at the event in person, burlesque, face painters, tarot readers,
- Food: Mile High Cajun. Crawfish Boil, etouffee, gumbo. Eat in the French Quarter courtyard. (sold separately)
- Contest: Visit the 7 deadly sins and collect your beads for a prize. King and Queen contest for best costume.
ATTIRE: Get in the spirit and come in costume! Masks encouraged! Gold, Purple & Green are traditional Mardi Gras colors! Costumes are not mandatory, however dress to impress!
TABLE RESERVATIONS: Bottle Service is available for purchase at your table.
FOOD: Cajun street vendor fun food will be available.
|Mardi Gras GA TIER 4||
|Mardi Gras After Party||
|Mardi Gras VIP||